Monday, August 22, 2011

Donald + Janith - Golden Anniversary Invitations

 You might be seeing variations of this design coming around! What can I say, this style is popular around these parts. I love how a simple design can be applied to so many situations. Calling it "a classic" might be a stretch, but hey, people love it!
 These invites are for a very special 50th golden anniversary party for a co-worker's parents. They wanted something golden to suit the occasion, but not tacky-florida retirement party- style. I got a slightly shiny gold cardstock and matching envelopes that gave just enough glimmer. I then printed the actual invite on white vellum and secured using brass brads.
I love how simple they are but how much the vellum and brads bring to the overall packaging of it. Tracee, said co-worker, said that they have a frame in the same style as the frame of the invite. How perfect is that! She loved it and said that her mom shed some tears when she opened it. Job = success.

Congrats Donald and Janith! 50 years down and many more to go!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my these are so gorgeous!

rebeccawithanR

Post a Comment