My darling Emilee shared back in July her wedding playlist. I thought it would be so appropriate to share the playlist from mine and Scott's wedding. We picked songs that we loved at the time, songs that were special to us, and songs that our guests would just love. There's a lot, so bare with me!
Escorting Entrance
Wildflowers - Tom Petty
Bridal Party Entrance
First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Bride Entrance
To Meet You - Teitur
Recessional
You're My Best Friend - Queen
Bridal Party Reception Entrance
You Wreck Me - Tom Petty
Bride & Groom Reception Entrance
Honey Bee - Tom Petty
We danced to Ben Folds, LOTS of Boys II Men, AC/DC, Michael Jackson and tons others, courtesy of our great friend Jason, aka DJ Showbiz. Obviously, we had such a blast.

Whenever I hear any of the songs above, Tom Petty, Ben Kweller (Changing Horses album, especially "Fight"), CCR, or Shakira "She Wolf," I'm reminded of our big day. I love how music can bring you back to a certain point in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment