Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kern County Fair 2011

Last Friday night, we went out to the Kern County Fair with the family. It was a lot of fun! Like any good fair, there was a lot of fried food, lots of dust, lots of ice cream, and lots of things for little nephew Dylan to be distracted by.
Here's a fun video of Dylan & Aaron sliding down the huge slide. 

Despite the large amount of those listed before, there were NO pretzels to be found. Not one. Third year in a row that I've looked for them. Third year of no pretzels. I drowned my sorrow with an extremely large frozen yogurt. It was the only logical thing to do.

I think I'll have to be a pretzel vendor at next year's fair. If that's what it takes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lately I've really been in the mood for a good end-of-summer fair. But apparently in FL I'm going to have to wait until Jan/Feb. WEIRD.

And boooooo to the lack of pretzels!!

Post a Comment