Sunday, October 9, 2011

KACIE + RUBEN - WEDDING INVITATIONS

Here are Kacie + Ruben's red and brown invitations! I was so excited when Kacie, who is Scott's cousin, asked me to do her invitations. She wanted something simple and understated in red and brown. She sent over a few inspirational pieces and from those, I picked elements I loved from each of them, and added my own twist.
I always love an excuse to use recycled paper bag envelopes and brown baker's twine. I used them for my own wedding invitation, even! I backed the cream linen paper with a textured red paper to give it some dimension. 
I love how the RSVP card turned out. The red banners are just so fun.
Kacie + Ruben, i'm so excited for you and your family. Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding!

4 comments:

Kacie Craven said...

You are truly the best Shannon!!

Heather & Justin said...

these are amazing!!! I wish I had something like this for my wedding. I just had no idea what my options were. These are seriously great!!!


Heather from lifeofapasseri.com

Anna Elder said...

these are so pretty!! I design wedding invitations too! What a lovely blog you have.

Shannon LaBare said...

thank you ladies!!! <3

Post a Comment