Bernice recently sent us a great letter! (It's translated by a social worker)
Bernice says thank you for your letter and picture. She says the picture looks so beautiful, especially Shannon with her smile (Thank you Bernice!). She will show her friends in school to see how beautiful the two of you are. Bernice lives in West Africa in a country called Ghana. Her town is called Mumford and it is close to the ocean so she sees the ocean every day. Bernice as learned a new song called "I Wish I Were A Little Fish" at the Compassion Project. Bernice's class is planning to visit a castle where slaves were kept hundreds of years ago. She wants prayers for so that she might graduate from kindergarden to primary one this year. She loves you and wishes for God to bless you. Her memory verse is John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son."
She also drew us a picture of her hand.
Here's another photo that Jordensky sent us too!
These two are just so cute. Keep them in your prayers!

1 comment:
This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! I sponsor a couple of kids and it is so much fun getting their letters! SO nice to find others that do this too!
Also I love those rehearsal cards on the next post! They're brilliant!
Love from
Aimee
x
Post a Comment