This made me laugh. My husband wants a cat because he's never had one. I still get scared that a cat's going to jump out from under the bed when I walk by and attack my foot! haha.
Anna, get one! Augustus does that attack from under the bed every so often, but I think it's hilarious because he thinks it's some sort of game. My husband never had cats either so it was hard to coax him to get one! He loves him now, attitude and all. :)
Awe so sweet. I get kind of sad when I look back on how tiny Charlie (my four legged baby) was.I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow along, let me know and Ill be sure to follow you back! Cant wait, Summer-Rayewww.summer-raye.blogspot.com
LOL - the "keeping it feisty" made me laugh :)
4 comments:
This made me laugh. My husband wants a cat because he's never had one. I still get scared that a cat's going to jump out from under the bed when I walk by and attack my foot! haha.
Anna, get one! Augustus does that attack from under the bed every so often, but I think it's hilarious because he thinks it's some sort of game.
My husband never had cats either so it was hard to coax him to get one! He loves him now, attitude and all. :)
Awe so sweet. I get kind of sad when I look back on how tiny Charlie (my four legged baby) was.
I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow along, let me know and Ill be sure to follow you back!
Cant wait,
Summer-Raye
www.summer-raye.blogspot.com
LOL - the "keeping it feisty" made me laugh :)
Post a Comment