I thought it might be a fun idea to share a "few of my favorite things" ... aka my "A List."
First up, two of my favorite photographers!
FEATHER LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY - I seem to be drawn to ethereal style photographs, reminiscent of of 60s 70s. Nobody fits this "niche" better for me than Feather Love Photography. Take a look at these photos and tell me that they are not gorgeous. I think what I love most about her photography, is that it looks "vintage" without looking overly Photoshopped, which I see way too much of to be happy about.
---
ABBY TRY AGAIN - I've been following Abby's photography for a few years now. To be honest, I save each of her photos on my computer and use them as my rotating desktop background. I love them that much. She mainly takes photos of nature and places on film. Enough of my jabber - take a look at the beautiful Abby Try Again Photography.
Hope you enjoyed these two wonderful photographers.
Who's on YOUR "A List?" I'd love to discover them!




No comments:
Post a Comment