Monday, April 9, 2012

James + Molly - Stamped Kraft Paper Invitations

Remember when I said I was taking a hiatus? Well, hmm, that didn't REALLY happen. I was able to do some work on the side for some special people I just couldn't turn down. 
I've known James and Molly for YEARS. When they asked me to help them out with invitations for their wedding, I HAD to help. These two are such a wonderful couple, and not to mention, hilarious.

I convinced Molly to do the whole invitation suite on cover stock kraft paper, with white and blue stamps for the wording. I love the way it turned out!
I think the stamp lady in town is getting annoyed by all the stamps I'm requesting! :)

James + Molly, you guys are the best. Thanks for having me be a part of your wedding! May God bless every day of your marriage!
Here are some photos from the day of! That's my mother and my brother (who was in the wedding AND celebrating his birthday the same day!). I also got to design the program, which turned out SUPER cute!

xoxo

1 comment:

Carolee Jefferson said...

Shannon, Thank you again for a BEAUTIFUL job. You are an amazing talent! Did you get a copy of program and Mad Lib?

Post a Comment