Monday, March 26, 2012

THIRTY: The Photos + Book

This past weekend we were finally able to reveal a surprise photo shoot my siblings and I did for our parent's thirtieth anniversary! We had the photos taken back in January, so keeping this secret for this long was quite the challenge!

Sara Lucero posted a blog with all our amazing photos today. It was such a great time with her and the photos turned out better than I could have imagined.

With those photos, I just had to make a photo book to house them in. My mom thought it was just another photo, but then realized that it was thirty pages (how about that!) of photos! Her reaction was priceless.

My mom has always said that all she wants from us is good photos, or for us to even smile in ones that are taken by others. Now she has a large photo and a book of a gazillion photos of her kids. Both her and my dad were all choked up when we gave it to them.. which equals a perfect surprise success.

Thank you Sara for your wonderful talent and just overall awesomeness! 
She also got some good ones of just Scott and I. Isn't he handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment