Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nada Surf & A Day Off

Tuesday, I took a day off! It wasn't a relaxing one, but one where I got SO much done and it felt SO great.

That morning, Scott played a round of golf in Pasadena while I met with Emilee to discuss our new venture, Purveyor House! We have some incredible ideas that are just waiting to be unveiled.

Afterwards, Scott and I hung out, got lunch, drove around, studied for our new home group at Starbucks, ate at The Counter, and headed out to LA. 

My valentine's present to him were tickets to see Nada Surf, one of his favorite bands. Besides the show starting later than we anticipated, it was incredible. They put on such a wonderful show and it sounded so good. We also stood one row back from the stage, something that we hadn't done in years. I forgot how fun it is to be close to the band, but wished I had spent the extra $5 for balcony seating... my feet HURT.

I highly recommend taking a day off. Even though it was busy, I feel rejuvenated.


No comments:

Post a Comment