Feast your eyes on the new logo for Tasteful Tatters, my dear friend Emilee Sutherland's amazing custom accessory shop. Now, Em and I have been working together for years. And by years, I mean since the age of say 10 when we had our first law practice at the "Lemon Lounge" fort at my grandparent's ranch. Now look at us.
Anywho. Emilee decided that it was time to go for a more polished look as she takes Tasteful Tatters to the next level. We kept the vintage feel with the flourish detail around the modern text. I wanted to make sure we had a font that could stand on its own and still recognizable (that is the point of "branding," right?).
Along with the new logo, Emilee wanted a new website. She purchased a template for ShowIt from SiteHouse. I've never worked with a template like this, so it was a great learning experience. We added a banner on top, customized the colors and uploaded photos taken by Margaret Jacobsen.
Overall, I'm so excited to be a part of Tasteful Tatters.
Visit www.tastefultatters.com to see all the amazing that TT & Emilee are!



1 comment:
WooHoo!! You forgot our very successful endeavor: Kids Camp 4 Cool Kids!!
Post a Comment