Thursday, September 16, 2010

Melissa + Brady - Wedding Invitations

A few months ago, an invitation I designed was so amazingly apart of a featured wedding on Style Me Pretty (Thanks Amanda!).  It was incredible to see something I had a part of be on a site that so many brides and lovers of pretty things see daily.

One of those soon to be brides happened to be Melissa. Melissa had been on the hunt for invitation inspiration and someone who "got it." Needless to say, she had to have this invitation. She quickly emailed me with the kindest words and asked if we could work together to personalize that invitation for her October wedding.

Melissa was the greatest pleasure to work with. She is awesome. I loved every moment customizing these for her and getting to know her through the multiple emails and phone calls. Did I mention that Melissa lives in Alaska and her wedding is in Pennsylvania? Thank you internet. :) It was a long journey with multiple steps and a lot of assembly, but the final product turned out so great!

Melissa & Brady - Thank you so much for trusting a girl in California who you've never met to have a part in your wedding. It was the greatest pleasure to work with you. I pray for blessings on your marriage and your wedding day!!
Wood veneer, screen printed by the lovely Rachel at In The Now and her hubby. 

Gauze strips from CatCreations29 (thank you so much!)
Even the husband helped by sanding down the sides of the brown jewelry boxes.
Please deliver with care.
xoxo.

3 comments:

Candice Brouillette said...

Love the invites and the packaging is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Looooks great all put together!! Two thumbs up gurrrrl. :)

Molly Reynolds said...

Freaking amazing! I love these!!!

Post a Comment