Well, seeing that bakersfield celebrates Caesar Chavez Day, I only had one class this week! It was like a freebie spring break with a better idea of this quarter. Classes will be tough, good, and hopefully turn out alright. I just have to pass these 25 units and a writing exam and I'm doneskis.
Over Spring Break, I had the privilege of hanging out with the FAB Lauren. Katie + I picked her up in Fresno and went shopping all day. We came back home and had some deeelish mexican food and margaritas. The next day we ventured down to Santa Monica to do more shopping at their vintage stores and for Lauren to see the real Pacific Ocean. MONUMENTAL occasion, I tell you. It was a great time, except Augustus wasn't too friendly to our guest. She had to leave back for Seattle the next day, so that was a bummer. She didn't get time to have Chik-fil-A so she has to come back soon, obviously.
The next few days I spent most of my time tying up loose ends design wise. I'm super excited about the projects I've gotten involved in. I posted them up on this new site I'm apart of called Society6. Click the image to see my "studio."
On Thursday, Augustus got his manhood taken away from him. He did great yet we had difficulty with the cone being too small. He couldn't get the hint that his head was now 4x wider than before. He ran into EVERYTHING.
Now, he's all better and all's right in the world. (How cute is that last photo?! seriously?) Scott and I found out today that we got some seriously great tickets for Tom Petty so we're watching his live show to get pumped. Scott said "I'm going to cuss the whole show." June 3, you can't come sooner. (Well that next week is finals, but whatever. I'll sacrifice for Tom and Benmont.)






No comments:
Post a Comment